- Full responsibility for safe operation of a Fleet of tanker vessels assigned to you.
- Besides day to day close monitoring of vessels, you will be required to supervise dry-dockings and repairs, carry out vessel inspections, conduct technical investigations, ensure certification and documentation of vessels under your charge are up to date and meet international safety standards.
- You will also judiciously manage budgets allocated to vessels and produce regular reports.
Project Location(s): Singapore
- A leading ship management company is looking for vessel Manager for their gas fleet in Singapore.
- Minimum 10 years sailing experience.
- Minimum 3 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on very large gas carriers and preferably on LNG carriers with Diesel Engine Propulsion.
- You should be professionally sound, highly motivated & a good team player.
- Good leadership qualities & strong commitment to safety/compliance procedures are essentially needed in our organization.